Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family PIctures Fun!




We got our family pictures taken back in Sep/Oct. I always like to do the pictures for the kids at 6months and every birthday and it had been forever since we had family pictures taken so.... I combined it all and got Family the girls 3rd and 4th birthday and Boston 6month pictures! It went great! I LOVE how the pictures turned out and I have never used a professional photographer I usually always go to Portrait Innovations, but I will def continue to use Annie with Let it Shine Photography! I can't wait to get pictures again in the Spring for Boston's first birthday and family pictures again too! SO here are a few of my favorite pictures! Enjoy and everyone will be getting some soon since I got the CD today... let me know your favorites! And my next task is Christmas cards! Any suggestions on good websites?














2 comments:

budget menu lady said...

Love these Melissa, thanks for sharing. Jeri

Unknown said...

MELISSA!! It was so fun to have met you!! What a wonderful family you have!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

The Crumley's

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 25. I'm the proud mommy to 3 wonderful kids; Berkleigh-4 Addyson-3 and Boston is 1 I've been married to my high school sweetheart since 2006. We are enjoying this crazy ride we call life!