Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I missed the boat on facebook of posting what I am thankful for each day... Since I have so many things to be thankful for I thought I would share them here!

1. My amazing husband who is awesome to me and the best daddy to our kids!
2. My amazing daughter Berkleigh, who everyday amazes me with how much she learns and grows.
3. My amazing daughter Addyson, who brings so much energy and laughter to our family
4. My amazing son Boston, who in brings so much joy and love for such a small little guy!
5. My parents; who are always there to help and are great grandparents to the kids
6. My siblings; who are always there and we always have a blast together.
7. My extended family of in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins and nieces
8. Our jobs that help us provide for our growing family
9. Facebook and blogs; To be able to keep up with friends and family and to stay connected with them.
10. And finally God who makes things possible!

I think I was suppose to list one for everyday...but I have 3 little kiddies I've gotta get ready for Thanksgiving fun! Everyone have a blessed day and enjoy!

No comments:

The Crumley's

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 25. I'm the proud mommy to 3 wonderful kids; Berkleigh-4 Addyson-3 and Boston is 1 I've been married to my high school sweetheart since 2006. We are enjoying this crazy ride we call life!